811 Car Contest
Enter for a chance to WIN one of the prizes pictured above in two simple steps!
- “Like” the new 811 Car page
- Post in the comments what you think the 811 Car will be?
After you complete these steps, you will be entered into a drawing for one of the prizes in the graphic. Four 2nd place winners will be announced in two week and one 1st place winner will be announced on November 1, 2016. To be entered to win the grand prize, answer the bonus question below.
When was One Call Concepts, Inc. founded?
Four Winners will be selected 14 days after each post. One grand prize Winner will be selected on the 1st of each month after the initial post. Winners will be selected based on the answer they proved in the comments of the Facebook contest post under the supervision and discretion of OCC. Winners will be notified by Facebook message within five (5) days following selection of Winners. The grand prize Winner will be chosen on October 1st 2017. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. To help insure that you receive our notification, message the 811 Car Facebook page with your email.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who "like" the 811 Car Facebook page and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United State of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of One Call Concepts, Inc. (OCC), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of OCC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on September 28, 2016 and ending September 1, 2017 at 12pm CDT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by “liking” the 811 Car Facebook page and commenting on the contest post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of OCC. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of OCC.
- Prizes: The grand prize Winner will receive a custom neon clock valued at $150. The first place Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Soft Shell Jackets valued at $36.50. The second place Winners of the campaign (the “Winners”) will receive a tread cap valued at $8.75 or a black t-shirt valued at $8.85. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by OCC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at OCC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for OCC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prizes will only be sent to United States of America addresses.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected based on the answer they proved in the comments of the Facebook contest post under the supervision and discretion of OCC. Winner will be notified by a Facebook message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. OCC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OCC’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that OCC, anyone acting on behalf of OCC, and OCC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: OCC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond OCC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, OCC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by OCC. OCC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. OCC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, OCC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless OCC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maryland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 12750 Nicollet Ave Ste 200, Burnsville, MN 55337. Requests must be received no later than September 16, 2017, 12:00PM, CDT.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is One Call Concepts, Inc., 7223 Parkway Drive Suite 210 Hanover, MD 21076
- The Campaign hosted by OCC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.